Large waistlines are a strict no-no. They can give rise to many serious diseases like Type 2- diabetes, heart attacks, hypertension, metabolism syndrome and many more. Moreover, large belies are not a very pleasant sight too. They misfit your image and lower your self confidence. You have to think twice before choosing clothes for yourself and simple things like bending down and getting up from the ground can be a mountain climbing task for some of you with large waistline out there.
But, need not worry; you can still try to get rid of that excess fat by exercising and watching what you eat. Lowering your weight will also lower your chances by almost half for the serious diseases mentioned above. You will be rather surprise to know that nature’s bounty has some magical foods that will help you to melt that fat deposits around your waistline and give you a fitter and firmed up belly.
1. Watermelon: A hydrating fruit rich in lycopene will increase your body’s arginine levels, an amino acid that ups the body’s fat-burning potential. At the same time the juicy red fruit helps the body burn fat, it also builds lean muscle. Just 1 glassful a day does the trick.
2. Dill: Add this herb to veggies (especially cabbage), fish, casseroles, soups and stews, Dijon mustard or reduced-fat mayo to ease gas and bloating. You’ll also get the added benefit of speeding up the breakdown of carbs and proteins in the gut.
3. Pineapple and Papaya: These two tropical fruits contain the enzyme bromelain, which has anti-inflammatory properties and shrinks belly fat. Many women know the disappointment of having a waistline that spills over the top of her waistband. But think of taking your first steps toward a slimmer mid way—to change your waistline you have to first change your mind.
4. Mint: Mint leaves trigger the release of extra bile from the gallbladder, which is important because it helps the body to digest fat. For a quick remedy to belly bloat (maybe you want to ease into that little form-fitting black dress?) add 10 crushed mint leaves to 2-4 cups of roasted dandelion tea every day and you could lose two or more pounds in 10-14 days.
5. Dandelion Root: Sip onto dry roasted dandelion root green tea to beat belly fat. The dandelion root increases liver function, which flushes toxins and excess water from the belly area and in turn gives you a flatter tummy. Just 2-4 cups a day are enough.
Also, supplement your diet with slimming supplement that really works and is totally natural. Pure Asian Garcinia is a good option.